Badlands Precision Bullets thread - From BC to terminal ballistics

If anyone has any .30 Cal 205 SBD2's that they would be willing to sell I will gladly buy them.

George was a great guy and is surely missed. He also had the best products in my opinion. The more I look for a new bullet, the more I keep coming back to Badlands. It would be quite the undertaking, but would anyone here be able to take the necessary steps to start producing these bullets again?
I have some of these. I'll let you know how many tomorrow. It should be nearly a full box.

If anyone has any .30 Cal 205 SBD2's that they would be willing to sell I will gladly buy them.

George was a great guy and is surely missed. He also had the best products in my opinion. The more I look for a new bullet, the more I keep coming back to Badlands. It would be quite the undertaking, but would anyone here be able to take the necessary steps to start producing these bullets again?
I do have almost a full box of these but you don't have enough posts for PM yet.

Send me an email with your contact info mdoyle0808@sbcglobal dot net

If anybody has any 6.5mm 135 grain or .308 205 grain that they are willing to part with please let me know.

If anybody has any 6.5mm 135 grain or .308 205 grain that they are willing to part with please let me know.
I have a full box of 6.5 135 grain. PM me if you are interested

IMG_0739.jpeg

I have a. Early full box but you don't have enough posts to PM.

Send me an email with your contact info if interested.

Mdoyle0808@sbcglobal dot net
Mike, I sent you an email yesterday morning with my address. I'd really love to buy those 135's from you.

Sorry, I don't have the post numbers to PM you. Thanks!