Bad morning for ALL involved here.....

That's a yearling buck isn't it.....
And who knows....the heart on the floor cojld have come from the little red cooler......all the transplants going on these days.................

Yep, had tiny little spikes on it's head....hair covered them. The deers liver was actually in the driver door's side pocket. One of the craziest things I've ever seen....

Last edited:
Wow that's crazy, makes you want a rock crawler cage around the front window. Glad the injuries weren't too horrrible, that's a scary place for one to hit.

Happens hundreds of times each day to deer and drivers.
Thank God no person was injured.

I hit one with my WHEELER in Oct., broke it's back, called the sheriff at a nearby house, told me to shoot the suffering deer, fill out paperwork. I was fortunate to have a huge factory brush-guard on my bike!

Oh my gosh! I've never seen anything like that. How fast do you have to be going to have a deer ripped apart?

Driver was able to tell me that his speed was 40-45 mph. There were NO tire marks on the road.....he never had a chance to hit his brakes. I've never seen anything like that either...

I'm tellin ya.....somebody was looking out for that guy. A few more inches towards the driver side of that windshield and he wouldnt have a face. He got lucky only having a laceration above his left eye that will definitely require stitches. I'm still shaking my head on it.....

While up in Alaska heading towards Kenai just past Postage Glacier I drove by two accidents....
One was a moose that absolutely wiped out the vehicle...thi k it was a mini van......made extra mini....people might have lived thru it....the moose had to be shot......
Two was a boat that launched off its trailer over the cab of the truck and thru the front of a RV heading the opposite direction...those people had to have been seriously injured or killed....

Funny, we had this discussion this year at deer camp... My buddy's never shot a deer, but he plugged one with his truck on the way home.

In Mich, any sheriff's deputy can issue a roadkill tag. Doesn't come off your hunting license.

From my point of view: it's not as much fun as sitting out there in the woods, but there's no way I wouldn't mount a ten point that I "bagged" when it took my Ford to the brisket in lieu of my ELD-X. And eat anything that didn't end up on my floorboards or in my door pocket.

Yeah..well...speaking of which...
I have had two deer incidents in Oregon..about 20 miles apart...
First....heading down to go hunting....at 25mph in a steep banked area..doe ran up from the river jumped the guardrail and smashed into the front of the tacoma...3500 in damage..did not kill the deer......it ran on up the hill....
Second...heading out hunting in morning..dew wet Hwy...deer jumped guardrail and missed the trucks taillight by three inches in front of me...
I saw the deer jumped into the road and was hitting the brakes and slid from about 45mph to 25mph when the deer walked out into the road and smashed the front of same tacoma.....5800 in damage....
Broke both legs of deers left side...swung around and killed the deer..took it home........a spike....
I don't hunt that way anymore............lol