Anyone us Boyd’s

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"
With all of the chassis guns out there it would appear a lot of people have chosen function over form. I do know from my experience with the Boyd's At One that I like the way it looks far better than the original Browning overmolded A-Bolt stock even before it started to deteriorate and melt in my hands. The Boyd's also works far better for me than that original thing that the rifle came with. Now, I am also sure I could have spent more and have found much a better stock that would do better, but the stock was for a rifle that sold new for $350.00 (on clearance sale) Boyd's offers a nice selection of stocks that even manufacturers are putting on their guns; at a reasonable price. They are not the answer for every application, but worked well for the one I have, and I can recommend them. I will also recommend pillar bedding them.

I love mine. It fit the action very well and with glass it is as solid as anything that I have. I used this stock on a Zastava Mauser in 300 Win Mag and it really settled down the accuracy. Threw the old plastic stock away.

I've had great experience with them. Rebuilt this rifle for my Dad using one of their stocks.

jaw01017-e1688249386525.jpg

I recently picked one up on clearance very well priced for a cz455 lr that i set up for my granddaughter. I really like it but needs some inletting a to be glass bedded. I am looking for a gunsmith to do the work because I have never done that type of work. Looks good though.IMG_4360.jpeg