Anyone us Boyd’s

Yes, CZ 453 V 22LR. Had to do so very minor work with a drimel tool. But it fits like a glove now.

Attachments

• 20230620_212210.jpg
    20230620_212210.jpg
    344.6 KB · Views: 41
I have used 3 of them for hunting builds everything is solid on them. My only complaint is (these where Savage Axis builds for women lop helps on these that is why I use them) you have to pillar bed the front action screw or make a steal shim washer for magazine to work properly

I've never used them. , I went with a pure precision stock . They are amazing to work with and the carbon stock fits like a glove. But they are not cheap. But I didn't have to monkey around with it and a custom 25 oz stock , what's not to like

I've never used them. , I went with a pure precision stock . They are amazing to work with and the carbon stock fits like a glove. But they are not cheap. But I didn't have to monkey around with it and a custom 25 oz stock , what's not to like
That they are not cheap...
Or rather inexpensive.
The affordability of a Boyds stock is perhaps it's greatest selling point.

That they are not cheap...
Or rather inexpensive.
The affordability of a Boyds stock is perhaps it's greatest selling point.
I fully understand. I never said they were cheap and absolutely they are affordable. I've shot a few Boyd's stocks friends have had and they work good , are comfortable. But I'd most likely only use one for bench shooting. I hike a lot and want the weight / strength of carbon and if I have to wait and save $ for a carbon stock then that's fine it's my humble opinion is all

I fully understand. I never said they were cheap and absolutely they are affordable. I've shot a few Boyd's stocks friends have had and they work good , are comfortable. But I'd most likely only use one for bench shooting. I hike a lot and want the weight / strength of carbon and if I have to wait and save $ for a carbon stock then that's fine it's my humble opinion is all
I can appreciate that!!

My Weatherby Mark V Weathermark LT is the lightest rifle I own now (that is legal for hunting).

I really miss the NULA 24B in 280 Rem that I stupidly sold!

I have lots of Boyds stocks! I have to modify every stock I purchase! Long arms and big hands! The At-One stock when it first came out was a blessing in a lot of ways! Adjustable everything for me, granted I still fit the stock to me and no one else! I will grind and fit it to my hand! They made it easy for LOP and offer an extension for that! Depends on scope I use I modify the comb adjustment! They make lots of accessories now days! Not bad for a 3# stock! Biggest caliber so far on them is 6.5 CM and getting ready to build a 280AI!

I have a couple Boyds stocks that I really like but that At One stock just looks like a 2x4 to me. I just can't get into it.