Anyone from pa

I have found in past helping control varmits for the farmers in the summer opened up many long range deer hunting spots. Land owners are very skeptical of long range hunters unless they are well known to them and they know you are responsible sportsman.

Just joined here today. I shoot at Coraopolis Sportsman Association which is only 100 yards.:( Last year I bought a REM 700SPS tactical in .308 and added an H&S stock, Millett scope and Timney trigger. This past year I was able to go out to Thunder Valley Precision in Ohio and shot steel out to 500 yards. Anything past that was beyond my skill level. I'm not a hunter, just target shooter. My goal for next year is to hit steel at 1,000 yds with my current rifle.

Anyone from Bradford County? I just can't find anyone close who likes to shoot rifles past 100yds. I'm just stuck it's a lot more difficult and not quite as fun to shoot further without another person there... Anyone around???

Hey fellas,

I don't mean to hijack your thread, but might have to relocate to southwest PA near Canonsburg. Just curious about what kind of hunting/ shooting opportunities are around that area. Public lands ect. What type of game, and stuff like that. Thanks in advance.