Alliant Reloder 16 vs H4350?

In your factory box mag, how long are you loading your 260 to reach .020" off the lands? I imagine it is alot longer than 2.82"

I don't have a .260 or a 6.5x47 Lapua. As I stated before I run mainly 6mms therefore I don't have magazine restriction problems. I only said they're better than the 6.5 Creedmoor due to shorter OALs for box magazines. Oh and a 6.5x47 is winning a lot of 600 yard competitions. Can't say the 6.5 Creedmoor is.

If they designed the 6.5 Creedmoor this way as you stated, then they failed to take into account magazine restrictions which again goes back to poor design IMO. A lot of your advanced and even intermediate shooters are running box magazines these days. So if you make a cartridge that can't fit that system that's a failed design. That's why the 6.5x47 Lapua and 260 Remington IMO are both better than the 6.5 Creedmoor.
Uh when loaded to normal coal the creedmoor does not have the bullet in the powder space like a 260. The neck is longer. Also the throat geometry is such that they shoot fine at saami coal. I have a factory savage short action and I can get to the lands with the 140 eldm but they shoot best at 40 off. Tack driver with H4350. Will hang with some of the customs I have. Buddy bought a Ruger american for his grandkid. Shoots great as well. One thing I have not heard about the creeds is they wont shoot. With R 26 and a 26" barrel it will do 2900 easy. If you don't care about brass life you can get 2950-3000.