9.3x62 - Best Bullets For Elk?

So many good 9.3mm bullets today. I took hand loaded 286 grain Partition's to Zimbabwe a few years ago and killed 100 lb bushbuck through 1,400+ pound eland stone cold dead with zero drama. All shots were 100 to 150 yards. Muzzle velocity from my CZ 500 was just a tad over 2,400 fps.

If I were going back soon I would have the Partition on the list along with the Hammer bullets if all copper is a thing for you. Many other good options already discussed. Component availability is likely to be an issue with some of the legacy bullet makers but not an issue with Hammer. If I didn't have a decent supply of Nosler's already, I would probably buy and use the Hammers. Good people who actually go out and shoot game with their products.

I would throw into the ring the 285gr 9.3 Norma Oryx. Not as popular stateside but hugely popular in Europe. I have walloped the heck out of critters with the 180 in my .300win, and plan to use the .375 300gr in my 375/08 for stomping black bears.

The oryx is a bonded soft point that opens quick but holds together well. BC isn't the highest, but inside 250-300 yards it's negligible. I've come to really like these bullets.