7prc funny or not

I've thought about the very slow powders (h50, 50bmg, rl50 & 2 vv powders), but so far for the 264wm I have rl33, 570, lrt to try. I do have 1 full # of 7977. I bought the 7977 for nosler 142ablr in 264wm.
I am not exactly sure, but I feel I get away with using H50BMG, US 869 and RL33 in those cartridges because I have custom chambers (264WM) and custom long throats. Use the same long throats in other cartridges to get more oomph, appears to work very well.
H50BMG is excellent when compressed, very accurate charges are easy to find.

Cheers.

I am not exactly sure, but I feel I get away with using H50BMG, US 869 and RL33 in those cartridges because I have custom chambers (264WM) and custom long throats. Use the same long throats in other cartridges to get more oomph, appears to work very well.
H50BMG is excellent when compressed, very accurate charges are easy to find.

Cheers.
I have a custom barrel that I can seat 150smk to where the boat-tail is in the neck. The mag is long enough to accept coal (don't recall the exact length).

180vld-h data with lots of powder choices
1726340685020.png

the 3 and only listed powders for the 185 (only bullet nosler listed) are either discontinued or way past hard to find! so, what powders would be compatible for this (i don't have a 7prc)?
Funny because I believe the 7977 was discontinued before the official release of the 7 PRC

GREAT THREAD!!!! Thank You!! Just picked up my Weatherby Accumark, 26 inch , and Muzzle break , Trigger tech trigger, in 7 PRC . Leupold Mk 4 steel 20 MOA Base , Horn Dies and Bullets and Brass on order. Thinking about the scope and rings, and after this thread , Powder!!!!!