7mmSTW

SpectreGunner

Hello to all my fellow gun enthusiasts. I'm a huge gun guy and hunter. I love my 7mmSTW. Have killed many Bucks and Other game with it over the years. I was introduced to this caliber by Doug Borries on my first trip to Texas to Deer hunt years ago. He had a custom 7mmSTW built by James Ferguson, which made me a fan the second I shot his gun. So much that I left Texas and had a gun built similar to his. Ferguson also made custom ammo to go with his rifle which was the fastest 140 grain I've ever shot. I have shot multiple boxes of various STW ammo both factory and hand loads and have tried all different grain and bullets over the years but nothing comes close to the velocity Doug's gun shot with this custom ammo. Does anyone know how to get ahold of James Ferguson or his son? I heard Ferguson might have passed away. I've looked for years and have never been able to get ahold of them. Found a number online years ago and called left a few messages and never got a reply. I only ask because my friend Doug has passed way unfortunately so can't ask him and I wanted to get some of that ammo or find out the load data that Ferguson used, they were hot loads that definitely pushed 140 grain to the peak speeds. If anyone can lead Me to a phone number or shop or the load data Ferguson used I would definitely appreciate it.

Thanks
Robert Bunker