Pray for people's safety in Florida

We have been getting stop-movement notifications at work for MacDill, Hurlburt Fields/Eglin, and Moody AFBs all week. There were a couple more before I left for work yesterday, but I have not read them yet. Stay strong, Brothers and Sisters, and God bless!
Tyndall AFB, FL was added last Friday. And just now, Asheville, NC.

Last edited:
The wide spread of devastation is crazy with this storm.
I was just telling my wife. It is crazy to me how far inland this storm wrecked havoc. I just got a text today they are wanting all the trucks they can get, to pull fema trailers to Asheville. I guess a few of us farmers with semis are gonna head down there the end of the week taking the trailers.

Last edited:
I was just telling my wife. It is crazy to me how far inland this storm wrecked havoc. I just got a text today they are wanting all the trucks they can get to pull fema trailers to Asheville. I guess a few of us farmers with trucks are gonna be headed down there the end of the week taking the trailers.
It's good to hear that you guys are going to help

Believe what you want. What does work extremely well is the "Ignore" function on LRH. I "believe" it works pretty well. You are truly worthy of being ignored.

I suggest this.

I suggest this.
I'd rather see the $2.4B go to our people here in the US than Ukraine.

In addition to prayers, churches around me send money, relief supplies, and volunteers to help.

Tons of prayers sent this storm is one of the worse area .There are 600 people missing in Ashville Nc Near me 128 dead so far .It flooded where i live but no wind or power loss .I am headed to send supplies to ashville nc as soon as i can get up there its cut off and flooding still

Tons of prayers sent this storm is one of the worse area .There are 600 people missing in Ashville Nc Near me 128 dead so far .It flooded where i live but no wind or power loss .I am headed to send supplies to ashville nc as soon as i can get up there its cut off and flooding still
Thank you for your help

Recent Posts