7mm STW Brotherhood - For those who shoot the 7mm Shooting Times Westerner

Hi i just joined this site. I have been on this thread a lot in the past and have read through it all at one time but that has been a few years back. Anyway, i decided to have a rifle built and chose the STW partly because of this thread. A lot of folks like this round a bunch! So now i have a Winchester model 70 with :
Krieger #5 contour 1:9 twist @ 26"
Manners EH2
Talley bases and rings
Leupold VX-6HD 3x18x44
Its been a long time since this project started but I'm really looking foreword to getting some use out of this one! Its my first custom rifle and I'm happy I chose the STW. I'll be re-reading the reloading thread too and be getting it dialed in with some handloads soon! Thanks to all on here for sharing your knowledge and helping others.

You're going to love this cartridge. I bought one almost 5 years ago because of this forum and have been extremely happy. Welcome to the brotherhood

I have just shot some factory Remington 140's and some HSM with 168gr Berger bullets that I picked up before going on an elk hunt. The factory ammo wasn't very impressive I wanted to get some handloads shooting good to take hunting but been busy and ran out of time. No luck on an elk but the trip was awesome

The guys on this site are extremely helpful. So ask if you have questions. I got a lot of load development help when starting out. Now I'm pretty good friends with one of the STW guys that helped me out.
It's amazing just how many really special long term friendships have developed right out of this sub fourm.

We should rename it "The 7mm STW Clan".

BE3F4CAF-56AD-4313-B6D0-739EF502FE7A.jpeg 00A26FF8-AABF-4150-9D38-39BB27D291F0.jpeg Here you go WildRose. I forgot to do this till now