7mm STW Brotherhood - For those who shoot the 7mm Shooting Times Westerner

IMG_7495_zps40884ada.jpg

IMG_7493_zps76b35ea6.jpg

IMG_7492_zps408d8a86.jpg

OK There she is!!!

As you can see not fully equipped yet... Need some glass and then I will get some groups for yall to see... I do not have it yet but I will soon... Got a little on my plate with my NM elk hunt in 13 days and my MT elk and deer combo tag.... May be a few...

Thanks
Mario

Thanks Butterbean!!! GOtta get glass then I have some accubone LR 168s and some LRX 168s too to try... Likely use retumbo..
Im trying brother!!!!!!

Thanks Butterbean!!! GOtta get glass then I have some accubone LR 168s and some LRX 168s too to try... Likely use retumbo..
Im trying brother!!!!!!
Well I could always loan you a Vortex Viper PST 6-24x50 and a couple of boxes of custom ammo to get you buy till after elk season but if you shoot one you have to send me a box of backstrap and hamburger... .gun)

IMG_7495_zps40884ada.jpg

IMG_7493_zps76b35ea6.jpg

IMG_7492_zps408d8a86.jpg

OK There she is!!!

As you can see not fully equipped yet... Need some glass and then I will get some groups for yall to see... I do not have it yet but I will soon... Got a little on my plate with my NM elk hunt in 13 days and my MT elk and deer combo tag.... May be a few...

Thanks
Mario

What an sweeeeet awesome setup!

I am now officially jealous and envious!

What an sweeeeet awesome setup!

I am now officially jealous and envious!

Nahhh!!!!! No need. If my two begin to shoot like your twins, then maybe you can say ok I am turning a bit green!!! But for now, looks are great. Need to prove they are shooters!!!!

Thanks for compliment though!!! I appreciate it. Hope to get some pics of shots when I get some glass.

Hawker, There is a hell of a good deal in the classifides rite nowhttp ://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f25/7mm-stw-hs-precision-122101/

Thanks Lee,

I've been keeping an eye on that.

I know this is Blasphemy to the Brotherhood but if I get a new rifle I'm thinking about getting a rifle in a 6.5 SAUM caliber. Here's a discussion on them on Sniper's hide:

New GAP Extreme Hunter in 6.5 SAUM

My brother "Balance1m" has mentioned the caliber to me and I think it looks like an amazing new caliber.

Thanks Lee,

I've been keeping an eye on that.

I know this is Blasphemy to the Brotherhood but if I get a new rifle I'm thinking about getting a rifle in a 6.5 SAUM caliber. Here's a discussion on them on Sniper's hide:

New GAP Extreme Hunter in 6.5 SAUM

My brother "Balance1m" has mentioned the caliber to me and I think it looks like an amazing new caliber.
I've been keeping up with it ......Looks like a good one

OHHHH SH_T!!!!! You guys gonna make me get another gun!!!! COme on!!!! You already converted me to STW!!!! You are killing the bank!!! a
hahhahahahahahah

Recent Posts