7 prc

He guys, I'm new to the prc world and last yr I picked up a bugara 7mm prc and this yr got a seekins 7prc. I'm having issues with reloads getting stuck in the breach after firing. I have heard there is a clicker issue. I wasn't familiar with that nor have I ever had any of these problems with my other rounds that I load. Is there a way that this could be diagnosed if there is an issue with the gun or is there something else I can do to my reloads to get past it?
What is your load info? bullet, brass, primer, powder?

I get the same thing even at minimal charges

That hard bolt lift part is what made me comment. I always get a little drag along with clickers, but not "hard" bolt lift.

Hard bolt lift, if truely hard, with low charges may be a secondary issue.

Trim length? Carbon ring?

No matter right now. You KNOW clickers are an issue and the resolution is well documented. Rent the AW reamer and get the clickers taken care of. If there is a secondary issue, it will be easier to identify as a single variable.

Similar issues for me. Factory Hornady ammo ran fine. As soon as I switched to Peterson brass I started having bolt lift issues although I did not have any stuck cases. After lots of research on this forum, I rented an AW reamer from charliehorse27 (on this site). The process is pretty straight forward and does not require advanced tools or advanced machining skills. The process was nerve-racking for me but I followed the instructions closely and went slow. The hard bolt lift was fixed and my hand loads shoot beautifully.

Lone Peak Arms Fusion TI, Proof Carbon 24", Trigger Tech Diamond, HNT26, Razor LHT, ACE muzzle brake.