7 PRC Users, need a little info

I'm forming some adg brass using some imr 4831so not pushing it, I don't have the exact load data in front of me. Using the Berger 180 hybrid out of a 22" barrel, I'm north of 2800 fps with .5, 5 shot groups. Once this brass has 1 load behind it, Winchester stabal has worked well in this rifle and I intend to start pushing it harder hopefully getting up to 2900 fps, with that I'd be happy

I'm forming some adg brass using some imr 4831so not pushing it, I don't have the exact load data in front of me. Using the Berger 180 hybrid out of a 22" barrel, I'm north of 2800 fps with .5, 5 shot groups. Once this brass has 1 load behind it, Winchester stabal has worked well in this rifle and I intend to start pushing it harder hopefully getting up to 2900 fps, with that I'd be happy

Staball HD?

I am having a reamer made. I don't have any 7 PRC brass to make a dummy with the 175 dummy to send them. Is there anyone out there who has a 7 PRC using 175 or 180 where the bullet is seated with the boat tail junction is above the shoulder, with the olive at touch? How long is the freebore? I guess I can calculate where that is based on the bullet dimensions from Berger, if there are no inputs on my question.

I'm at 24" there,, 1-8" Bartlein .max was around 40fps higher with both powders.
LPR reamer, would handle a 195 Berger with no problem. Long throat.
I used about half the neck to grip the bullet.
Can't recall specific measurements though I'm in a combine.

My CBTO with the 175 EH is 2.678 which gives me a jump of .007
With 68.0 of H1000 I'm at 2930 velocity.
Even though my loading and shooting skills are very modest it's holding right at .5 moa out to 700 yes which is the farthest that I have tried yet.
I tried up to 69.5 grains but was losing accuracy.
24" Bartlien with 8 twist.

My CBTO with the 175 EH is 2.678 which gives me a jump of .007
With 68.0 of H1000 I'm at 2930 velocity.
Even though my loading and shooting skills are very modest it's holding right at .5 moa out to 700 yes which is the farthest that I have tried yet.
I tried up to 69.5 grains but was losing accuracy.
24" Bartlien with 8 twist.

Thank you.

What reamer?

Recent Posts