6mm creedmoor suggestions

Hey guys im planning on building a 6 creed in the near future, it will be on a savage short action. Planning on it being a long range target and smaller big game to varmint rifle. Was thinking a 26-28in 1in8 and sending 105-110gr bullets. Probably run hornady brass for price and availability. I was just curious if guys would chime in with what combos they run and the success their having with them. Open to suggestions foresure. I appreciate any feedback.

Adam
https://www.ocabj.net/alpha-munitions-6mm-creedmoor-small-rifle-primer-brass-review/
If it is not too late, Here's what I went with for brass.

It is interesting that the 6mm Berger hunting bullets trump the target bullets BC.
Wish the ELD line had a bit better improvement like the larger calibers improved from the Amax.

I have a Fieldcraft 21" in 6mm CM and have been shooting 108gr ELD Match as that's what was available locally. Very accurate....Very! But the ELD Match came apart on two wolves......the bullet base weighed 46 grs from a 250 yard spine shot so I'm waiting for some ELD X to try.

A great round IMO.

Treat yourself to a box of Alpha brass. You won't regret it!

It is interesting that the 6mm Berger hunting bullets trump the target bullets BC.
Wish the ELD line had a bit better improvement like the larger calibers improved from the Amax.

I hit an accuracy node of 10 shots with the Berger 115gr HVLDs @ 3100fps with RL26 and Wolf LR Mag Primers (it was what I had left in the primer tube).

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.