6.5 Grendel is deadly!

The Adirondack Park is 6 million acres, not close to a coastal city. I hunted there many years. No national park is close in size.

I was referring to the population centers that think they know better than we do what constitutes a proper firearm for what WE do . One influential politician I saw a while back on TV said she knows for sure that AR15s are never used for sporting purposes. Those that know not about those things they speak , shouldnt.

I've got a grundel in ar and Howa Mini I had barrel cut down and fluted. Thing has been good on pigs so far. My brother also took a mouflon and red sheep with his.
I can't wait to get mine loaded with the hammer 99gr. I think that the perfect weight to make this rifle shine.

I've got a grundel in ar and Howa Mini I had barrel cut down and fluted. Thing has been good on pigs so far. My brother also took a mouflon and red sheep with his.
I can't wait to get mine loaded with the hammer 99gr. I think that the perfect weight to make this rifle shine.
That's my plan as well. I think the little hammer is gonna be a perfect whitetail load.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts