6.5-7mm prc

Playing with some load development today and with n565, 156 bergers 3216-3225 fps extreme spread of 9 and a SD of 3.67. I bedded in the lug and will shoot some groups. The last group had a jumper in it wanna eliminate the bedding as a factor before I start changing seating depth.

Is that velocity with a 26" barrel? Have you done any builds with a 22-24" barrel to see what kind of speed you can get?

Playing with some load development today and with n565, 156 bergers 3216-3225 fps extreme spread of 9 and a SD of 3.67. I bedded in the lug and will shoot some groups. The last group had a jumper in it wanna eliminate the bedding as a factor before I start changing seating depth.
This is the stuff that fuels my addiction! Have you tried H1000 or retumbo and if so what were the results? Will you share your reamer specs?

This is the stuff that fuels my addiction! Have you tried H1000 or retumbo and if so what were the results? Will you share your reamer specs?
I haven't tried h1000 or retumbo I used n565 in the first one and never looked back. It has performed so well I didn't try anything else. I'm sure the others would perform excellent but during the great powder shortage n565 was available and others where not so out of necessity n565 it was.

Looky here what's coming!! Very nice!

IMG_2192.png

Can you get 156gr Berger, even close to 3200fps. In a 264WM.😥
Nope you can't and or shouldn't same with a 6.5/7PRC ..........we can always make them do whatever we want to and "with no pressure signs" right:)

so a 264 Win Mag..........check:)

Came out about 64 years ago...snork
Maybe people don't want a belted case...snork
Maybe people don't want a 25 degree shoulder...snork

Sure, you can build a custom 264 WM with a fast twist barrel to shoot 156's but if you're doing all that, what difference does it make which case you use? Don't be THAT guy.