375 Terminator

Shawn Carlock

Sponsor
web 001.jpg

web 002.jpg

web 003.jpg

375 Terminator testing is now full on! 375-427 gr. bullets from Cutting Edge Bullets and Bertram brass. I just +P cut the chambering today and expect that we will be over 3200 with the 377's and near 3200 with the 400's. Looking hard at the MAX LAZER version in 375 gr. as I think this bullet will do it all as a competition and hunting bullet both. I'll try to keep everyone up to date. When testing is complete I will start contacting people on the waiting list for these.

For us who have not been following your wildcat closely, please advise:

>Parent case

>Case capacity (H2O)

>"Correctly" head-stamped brass?

>Whether you will be offering reamers, dies, brass stand alone - or with full rifle builds only?

Thanks

No parent case, 194 gr H2O capacity, only in house builds, dies and components to customers only. Just not comfortable with this chambering in other actions.

No parent case, 194 gr H2O capacity, only in house builds, dies and components to customers only. Just not comfortable with this chambering in other actions.

When will you have information on the website?

Any chance for a close up picture of the loaded round?

I am pretty busy getting the detail and testing all sorted out. I will post here when I put complete info up on our site. I will also try to keep current updates on here.

Not that Shawn needs any validation to the badazz stuff he builds, least of all from me, but he is far to modest because having had a chance to actually see this thing, it's a fricken beast and all I can say is anyone that's possibly considering a 375 build is going to want to hold off on that till they see the results of Shawn's 375 Terminator and his personal LRKM 375 Terminator, for get about it, that thing is a full on, bad to the bone, piece of work. Would love to have one myself some day.

Be nice to see a photo showing the 375 Terminator standing next to the 338 Edge cartridge...

He has done the case right for ELR shooting, it has base about .004"

smaller than the belted 375 Lethal and my 375HE that are made from

my 585HE, only without a belt..We made ours as long as the 585 case

could do it. And it is about .200" longer, which is what

I would do if making a new factory run of my 375 HE belted

only I try to have Bruce go .300" - .400" longer if possible.

His lengthening makes the best proportioned chamber

for getting the highest speed... I'm glad to see folks doing

what I been preaching all these years. Ed

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.