.375 rum

That's pretty stout for the street before the spray... I was never into that stuff, but probably should be.

Here's my naturally aspirated 540 BBC that spun the dyno to 847 hp and 743 ft lbs.

DSCN0167_zpssxe2vxxf.jpg

IMG_2447_zpslsfan0yy.jpg

good lookin motor joel,i havent seen the flying toilet injection for some time.i have a 69 z28 with a 632 ci gene fulton mountain motor.its a low compression pump gas motor but still makes 828 hp and 802 ft lbs

good lookin motor joel,i havent seen the flying toilet injection for some time.i have a 69 z28 with a 632 ci gene fulton mountain motor.its a low compression pump gas motor but still makes 828 hp and 802 ft lbs

It took me quite a while to figure out the injection system, but once I got it set, it worked wonderfully while I was racing the car. In the process of flipping it over for street use.

You can't tell us about your '69 Z without posting up some pics... That 632" must be a handful. Back halved? 4 link?

I hijacked my own thread, and turned it into a crazy horsepower car thread..:D

It took me quite a while to figure out the injection system, but once I got it set, it worked wonderfully while I was racing the car. In the process of flipping it over for street use.

You can't tell us about your '69 Z without posting up some pics... That 632" must be a handful. Back halved? 4 link?

I hijacked my own thread, and turned it into a crazy horsepower car thread..:D

Thats being enjoyed by many!

A short vid of the throttle being bumped on that beast would make my day.

Thats being enjoyed by many!

A short vid of the throttle being bumped on that beast would make my day.

I actually fired it up...in the garage ...a few weeks ago, and took a short video on my phone. Emptied a house full of teenagers pretty quickly. I just don't know the process of taking it from the phone to here...

I'm a low tech guy, in a high tech world.

I actually fired it up...in the garage ...a few weeks ago, and took a short video on my phone. Emptied a house full of teenagers pretty quickly. I just don't know the process of taking it from the phone to here...

I'm a low tech guy, in a high tech world.

I know the feeling. Wish i could help but i cant ever ger vids to post either.

sounds like there are some badass automobiles here. you guys need to post some pics of those beautiful machines for us Toyota Matrix drivers! (130hp front wheel drive!):D

morning, absolutely a work of art. pure sex, make one left handed with a right handed

bolt. congrats, beyond words.gun)

I've always wondered what one could do with a 375 RUM that couldn't be done with a 338 cal? For those that shoot the 375RUM, tell me a little about it. Thanks, Ed

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.