$300 scale advice

The Creedmore Sports TRX925 is right up your alley. I've had one for over a year. Measures to .001.
I use the same setup except the scale is a TRX-925 ($374.95 at Creedmoor Sports so it's over the OP's budget). The Chargemaster will drop up to a 1/2 gr high every now and then, and show good. I think powder falls out of the tube after it thinks it's done. Sometimes it tries to add a 1/10th and it over drops. Sometimes the Chargemaster's scale says it's dead on and it's not. It's good enough to drop with. Like digital mic's and calipers the 3rd digit of the TRX-925 isn't all that useful.

I wanted a newer scale and after looking at a lot, found the MyWeigh (?) GemPro 500 Precision. It measures out to 0.00 It's accurate, but where I got it and paid for it is a mystery ! Long time ago. Once I find the weight I want, and get it several times; I then go to the powder thrower and load up. Every so often, I re-check it. The courser the powder, the harder it is to get a consistent throw so be advised.
This one ? https://canadianweigh.com/products/gempro-500

I use a charge master 1500 to throw the charges. I have it tricked out with the McDonald's straw and different parameters. It works very well but I use the second cheap Lyman, which has twice the resolution to check everything. I don't believe you can do much better for the money as a back up scale than the Lyman. View attachment 593753
I have a cheap Lyman digital scale also as a backup. It's sensitive for sure. A slight breath & it's reading.

I have a cheap Lyman digital scale also as a backup. It's sensitive for sure. A slight breath & it's reading.
I don't know if I just got a good one, but I have done a few tricks to it (charge master)the McDonald's straw and a video off YouTube where I change the parameters it uses but the two scales I have the charge master and the Lyman 9times out of 10 give the same reading very rarely do they disagree, I would like to have more expensive scale to see if there is a difference, but I have not coughed up the money yet .

Another thing I would like to mention is these electronic scales are very sensitive to a lot of things such as fluorescent lighting, Bluetooth signals that means your phones and also any smart watches. You may have get rid of that stuff and check the results. I take off my smart watch and leave my phone in the other room when weighing charges.

Another thing I would like to mention is these electronic scales are very sensitive to a lot of things such as fluorescent lighting, Bluetooth signals that means your phones and also any smart watches. You may have get rid of that stuff and check the results. I take off my smart watch and leave my phone in the other room when weighing charges.
Yes. Air movement is the biggest issue and why the big dollar digital scales are enclosed. It's not difficult for me to find a reloading/weighing location in my shop that's perfect for consistently digitally weighing out good powder charges from 4 to 80 grains, where using a +/- .02 cheap digital scale is verified to throw much less than 1/2 grain difference - far better than commercial loads and good enuf for me to win matches.

I don't know if I just got a good one, but I have done a few tricks to it (charge master)the McDonald's straw and a video off YouTube where I change the parameters it uses but the two scales I have the charge master and the Lyman 9times out of 10 give the same reading very rarely do they disagree, I would like to have more expensive scale to see if there is a difference, but I have not coughed up the money yet .
LRI makes a "Chargemaster Velocity Stack" that goes in the drop tube. I'll be trying it out pretty soon. I made the adjustments that you're talking about and it made a big difference.
No doubt. I calibrate both every time I start a reloading session and I use the wind shield that the TRX came with. That's at least once a week lately.

I'll add that I reloaded with just the Chargemaster for a lot of years. Beam scales before that. For hunting rounds they all work fine. If you're trying to squeeze the last ounce of precision out of a round consistently, just for fun, it all works. I don't compete so I'm good with what I have. Will that stop me from upgrading scales one day? Of course not 🤣

I've been using an Ohaus 1010 beam scale for more than 50 years, and it is still dead accurate. I sent it in a year ago to have it calibrated, and after checking it they said it didn't need to be re calibrated. I also have an electronic charge dropper / digital scale that is extremely accurate, but after calibrating the digital I still check it against my Ohaus 1010. I know it's easy to get caught up in all the latest tech., but save your money for something that you may really need if you're only loading 200 rounds a year. A good beam scale is always a reliable safe bet. Be sure no matter what scale you use, beam or digital make sure it is level, and kept out of drafts and away from fluorescent light while you're loading.

*** is a smart watch ? lol