300 SAUM Custom ADG Brass Group Buy?

July 4th Weekend Bump…. Get on the list for some American Made ADG 300 SAUM Head stamped Brass. 💥

I'll ja e an update after Thursday this coming week. I am having a phone meeting with ADG Thursday to work out details. Currently, the projected, tenatice run time is October. Stay tuned

Let's hope they run the 300 with the next run of SAUM brass. October time frame. 🤞

It's official.
It took a little longer to iron out a couple details that I was thinking, but as of this morning, we are the official exclusive dealer for ADG brass and the 300 SAUM cartridge. Production will happen the end of this month, and be shipping to me about the 30th of September or shortly thereafter.
We are now taking the pre-orders to help fund this project. I will be getting mostly brass in the ADG 50 ct boxes. Pricing will be the same as 7 saum at 99.50 per 50 ct box. This will be properly head stamped 300 SAUM brass produced by ADG and will have their logo on the brass

My initial order is for 20,000 pcs and this is a one time deal for now. Production is scheduled to start 9/20 and will take about a week to produce, inspect, package and ship to me. I will package and ship pre-paid orders immediately on receipt.

For all of you that have said you would like some, please reach out so we can start processing payments and get the ball rolling here.
I have a pretty extensive lists of screen names, but not a whole lot of phone numbers or shipping addresses.

North American Ammunition Company
Paul
616 299 1349

It's official.
It took a little longer to iron out a couple details that I was thinking, but as of this morning, we are the official exclusive dealer for ADG brass and the 300 SAUM cartridge. Production will happen the end of this month, and be shipping to me about the 30th of September or shortly thereafter.
We are now taking the pre-orders to help fund this project. I will be getting mostly brass in the ADG 50 ct boxes. Pricing will be the same as 7 saum at 99.50 per 50 ct box. This will be properly head stamped 300 SAUM brass produced by ADG and will have their logo on the brass

My initial order is for 20,000 pcs and this is a one time deal for now. Production is scheduled to start 9/20 and will take about a week to produce, inspect, package and ship to me. I will package and ship pre-paid orders immediately on receipt.

For all of you that have said you would like some, please reach out so we can start processing payments and get the ball rolling here.
I have a pretty extensive lists of screen names, but not a whole lot of phone numbers or shipping addresses.

North American Ammunition Company
Paul
616 299 1349
Paul,

Is a phone call, text or email the best way to contact you on this?

Recent Posts