300 SAUM Custom ADG Brass Group Buy?

To my knowledge this is the standard saami sizing. We have had no discussion about a small base size that you mention.
Sounds like the correct specs but, you might want to figure it out! Pretty clear Rich Sherman took a lick on a spec differential in his cases, which are based on saum. Let us know when you get an update!

Sounds like the correct specs but, you might want to figure it out! Pretty clear Rich Sherman took a lick on a spec differential in his cases, which are based on saum. Let us know when you get an update!
Confirmed, these are saami spec cases made to adg tolerances.

Does that mean the cases available through the Sherman wildcat site are fatter or skinnier in dimensions than optimal?

What is the .200 dimension from the base? That will tell everything.
I had a chat with ADG today regarding the dimensions of the SAUM brass. All short or long action Ultra Mag brass has a SAAMI range from .5420-.5500 at the .200 mark on the case. ADG produces all of their Ultra Mag family of cartridges at .5450. Hope this clears up any questions.

I had a chat with ADG today regarding the dimensions of the SAUM brass. All short or long action Ultra Mag brass has a SAAMI range from .5420-.5500 at the .200 mark on the case. ADG produces all of their Ultra Mag family of cartridges at .5450. Hope this clears up any questions.
Thank you for the information.

It is the same as the rest of their ultra mag lines (short and long) from what I measure also... within .001". On new adg 300 Sherman short and 300 rum I'm getting .546". With norma 300 saum and 300 rum I get .548-.549. All of these measurements are the .200" line for anyone wanting that information.

Thank you for the information.

It is the same as the rest of their ultra mag lines (short and long) from what I measure also... within .001". On new adg 300 Sherman short and 300 rum I'm getting .546". With norma 300 saum and 300 rum I get .548-.549. All of these measurements are the .200" line for anyone wanting that information.
All my saum reamers were spec'ed on Norma and Rem brass prior to adg making the smaller brass so the .0017 average they are smaller loosens primer pockets early if I don't fire form them and take them out over a couple firings.

Recent Posts