25 saum did the job.

ya. thats called a 25 prc. they shoot pretty good. I had one. My 25 saum is shooting better. Im several grains below pressure in my 25 saum.
Imagine that? Guess I need to get out more! Have any of these been domesticated or should I start selling stuff now to get one built? I suppose I could stop subsidizing my daughter's college fund. Community college is underrated.

ya. thats called a 25 prc. they shoot pretty good. I had one. My 25 saum is shooting better. Im several grains below pressure in my 25 saum.
I've always loved the 6.5 saum. I was thinking about how a 6 saum would preform. But this has my attention! I also really like h1000 so this might be perfect for me. What primers are you using? Have you tried the 135 Berger's?

Have you ever built a 6 saum?

Imagine that? Guess I need to get out more! Have any of these been domesticated or should I start selling stuff now to get one built? I suppose I could stop subsidizing my daughter's college fund. Community college is underrated.
Theyre starting to get pretty popular. Ive done a few 25 prc's and have a handful of 25 saums to build for guys right now in the next few months. Just sent a 25 saum barrel to a buddy I built a rifle for and he's already thinking about a 6 saum lol. Not sure if ill do one though for myself as the 25 saum does more than a 6 would do and the recoil would be about the same. I have the TBAC Magnus s RR suppressor, one with a brake on the end, and the rifle hardly moves.

I've always loved the 6.5 saum. I was thinking about how a 6 saum would preform. But this has my attention! I also really like h1000 so this might be perfect for me. What primers are you using? Have you tried the 135 Berger's?

Have you ever built a 6 saum?
Im using 210m primers. I haven't tried the 135 bergers. I knew the 133 bergers were absolutely devastating on game based on other customers reports so I didn't even mess w the 135s. The extra bc of the 135s is literally only a click or two at long range. Nothing to get me excited enough to switch to.

Im using 210m primers. I haven't tried the 135 bergers. I knew the 133 bergers were absolutely devastating on game based on other customers reports so I didn't even mess w the 135s. The extra bc of the 135s is literally only a click or two at long range. Nothing to get me excited enough to switch to.
I am considering having a 25 SAUM built on a medium action but am worried about stock availability. Can you post a pic and provide COAL of a 133 Berger loaded for the short actions that one of your customer's is running? Thanks.

I am considering having a 25 SAUM built on a medium action but am worried about stock availability. Can you post a pic and provide COAL of a 133 Berger loaded for the short actions that one of your customer's is running? Thanks.
Manners/McMillian/MDT/AG all make stocks for medium action

The 133 is around 3.02 at the lands w my reamer. They shoot best and have the widest windows atleast .040 off the lands. .050 off the lands has shot phenomenal in the last 3 ive done. I haven't had to adjust the seating depth for throat erosion in the last 200 rounds. I have some manners Pro hunter stocks for the medium actions. As well as the defiance antix xm plus actions which work with them and the hawkins hunter bottom metal. I could work you up a parts package deal and your local rifle builder could put it together for you. Or Ill have some 25 saums instock on the xm plus antix and manners pro hunter in a couple months. shoot me a pm if you have any questions.