243 win 6.5 stabal

7mm08Fan

On the hogdon load data 6mm 90 gr bullet 40 gr min 45 gr max 6.5 stabal is this a conservative load data I'm gonna try stabal with 90 gr accubond

On the hogdon load data 6mm 90 gr bullet 40 gr min 45 gr max 6.5 stabal is this a conservative load data I'm gonna try stabal with 90 gr accubond
I would start low. And would not jump up more than .5gr at a time. Stabal is good stuff but pressures very quick when you get close to max.
It in my .243 ar 10 under 75gr hammer hht bullets at 3622fps and I have lots of room to lean on it in my bolt gun.

I can get up to 47 gr behind a 80 grain Hammer Hunter in my 243AI, But only without a crimp. As @snox801 said, be careful working up as it pressures extremely fast. My lower node has two .5 grain apart showing very stable velocities. Upper node is about .3 grains.

Crimping or a slightly higher charge at the higher node will jump 75-100 fps!

With staball6.5, I've found that I didn't get good results until close to maximum charges.
I see a lot of guys complain of poor results - low velocities, poor accuracy, dirty bores and cases and it's usually because they are using the lower charges.
I'm not recommending using over maximum loads, but that powder works better up at the higher pressure range.
As always YMMV