2024 Antelope Hunt

I highly recommend Brian Curtis owner of territory outfitter! My wife drew a tag in New Mexico I got in touch with him to get a land owner tag and access into land locked public. We took our 5 year old daughter along also and he was awesome to deal with camp was nicely set up and the food was great! The guides and Brian were all very good guys and fun to be around. My daughter got to be there for everything and he has a lot of really good private land he manages they kill multiple book goats each year.
IMG_2718.jpeg

Keith Williams ( 928 242 0105) owner of Arizona Pro Elk. He guides both in Arizona and New Mexico and provides exceptional hunting opportunities. I have hunted antelope twice and elk with him a BUNCH of times and have never been disappointed. A successful antelope is almost a slam dunk typically and usually done the first day. They usually shoot a few Booners every year. If you would like to hear more, send me a PM and I will be more than happy to give you a call.

Me and a buddy

View attachment 521729View attachment 521730View attachment 521731
outstanding speed goat!

Keith Williams ( 928 242 0105) owner of Arizona Pro Elk. He guides both in Arizona and New Mexico and provides exceptional hunting opportunities. I have hunted antelope twice and elk with him a BUNCH of times and have never been disappointed. A successful antelope is almost a slam dunk typically and usually done the first day. They usually shoot a few Booners every year. If you would like to hear more, send me a PM and I will be more than happy to give you a call.

Me and a buddy

View attachment 521729View attachment 521730View attachment 521731
Rick, If you plan to head back out and need another, give me a shout.
Roger