2024 Antelope Hunt

I would like to hunt a trophy quality Antelope next year with a very reputable guide. I always bring the wife and two boys- 5 and 10. Need a family friendly experience. Any suggestions?
Keith Williams ( 928 242 0105) owner of Arizona Pro Elk. He guides both in Arizona and New Mexico and provides exceptional hunting opportunities. I have hunted antelope twice and elk with him a BUNCH of times and have never been disappointed. A successful antelope is almost a slam dunk typically and usually done the first day. They usually shoot a few Booners every year. If you would like to hear more, send me a PM and I will be more than happy to give you a call.

Me and a buddy

IMG_0963.jpegIMG_1529.jpegIMG_1538.jpeg

Keith Williams ( 928 242 0105) owner of Arizona Pro Elk. He guides both in Arizona and New Mexico and provides exceptional hunting opportunities. I have hunted antelope twice and elk with him a BUNCH of times and have never been disappointed. A successful antelope is almost a slam dunk typically and usually done the first day. They usually shoot a few Booners every year. If you would like to hear more, send me a PM and I will be more than happy to give you a call.

Me and a buddy

View attachment 521729View attachment 521730View attachment 521731
This would be in NM. Landowner tags are easyish to come by.

AZ doesn't have landowner tags, and as a non-resident, you might be lucky to draw a tag in 35 years.