.2-.3 100 yard cold bore challenge

A great and fun thread.
IMG_1476.JPG
IMG_1476.JPG IMG_1477.JPG
While not applicable to most hunting situations we do document group size, drift, and SD drift over 50 shot strings -ten five-shot groups on a timer.
16rds including cold bore - Rex Tibor and his group were shooting the gun.
6XC Tubb gun TACOMHQ structured barrel David Tubb ammo.
The (blurry) 4 rd group is shots 17,18,19 and 20 (I shot this group) to show the gun was absolutely stable.
I was up in Michigan on Monday with Paul Phillips shooting his .416. We put the barrel on the gun in his basement. 25 rounds were shot through the new barrel. The worst group was a 5" group (non competition ammo). Five of the three shot groups measured .6 to .3moa with a .6 overall max of all groups combined.
37deg, variable wind 15-25mph, 9-3oclock wind direction- 500yds. The SD drift over the noted five groups was 9fps total.

Reading a thread about groups in the .2-.3s I thought I'd create an online challenge.
Shoot five shots into a 1" circle at 100 yards, including a cold bore shot.
Feel free to post targets from multiple rifles.
Let's keep the groups on the target as best we can, a good zero is as important as group size.
Fire at any pace you want, anyway you want. Shoot a flyer or two please post anyways.
The only stipulation is the group must be shot after reading this thread and deciding to participate in the challenge.
Also if you wish, please describe your fundamentals in shooting the group, it's a great way to learn from each other.
So next time ur at the range, hang a target and show us how ur rifle and you do.
Good luck.
This reminds me of the "MOA ALL DAY" on one of the other forums. Kinda fun

Now I have a reason to pull out the 243AI this weekend! Still doing load development with it, roughly 50 rounds down an 8 twist 26" Criterion Remage, but I'm getting close with H4831SC and 105 VLDs. I'll be hoping for sub .5 MOA.

I'm not a great shot, but hope to learn from those who are.
I used to be that way when I was younger the first two things I learned that helped me tremendously was to practice shooting and to take my time at the range and don't get in a hurry. To this very day sometimes I take a 22 lr to the range and shoot all day just to practice shooting. So just take your time practice and have fun and use this forum to ask questions if you need to shooters and hunters will usually answer all your questions to the best of their abilities.