• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED ðŸ”¥ðŸ”¥ðŸ”¥Mesa Altitude Adjustable BLOWOUT SALE! $699.99🔥🔥🔥

Fantastic! These adjustable's will be a big hit, the weight savings alone for the adjustable series gives new options for those looking for more adjustability in lightweight builds 💪

I have a lilja #2. Can the sporter barrel option be fitted for specific contours or is it a one size fits all? Just want to avoid have a bad fit on a very light contour.

I have a lilja #2. Can the sporter barrel option be fitted for specific contours or is it a one size fits all? Just want to avoid have a bad fit on a very light contour.
We've assisted many different customers with various contours, it depends on whether or not Mesa has that particular contour in their system. I'll check on this Monday and get back to you.

Anxiously awaiting mine to ship for my prc lol. Ordered from Mesa before I saw yalls sale. So I ordered my DBM from ya. These stocks are freaking sweet. AG/Mesa is kicking *** in the rifle stock world

Spoke with mesa this afternoon. They can cut nearly ANY barrel contour available today, if they do not have it in the system it will simply require an additional 2 week lead time for setup/delivery.