• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED ðŸ”¥ New 308win Pile of …. barrel 🔥

RockyMtnUT

I have a barrel chambered from Straight Jacket Armory couple plus years ago that took so long by the time I got it back I used my action for another build.
This has sat in the safe. Well, I finally went to try it on another build on a Lone Peak action and it screws on but won't go on the full distance before coming to a stop. It's a Shilen select SS sporter style, chambered in a 308.Win. 10t. About 24". I have tried 3 different action and they all stop at the exact same place. A firm stop. About a 1/16 away from shoulder.
I could send it back and I'd probably have to wait 6 months but they had a opportunity to do it right the first time.
The short is… it doesn't work and I don't trust their work especially when they had another action of mine there they could have verified with. It could be super simple fix and you have a nice barrel?
So the barrel is $32 and you pay the shipping.

If you have any questions let me know thanks
I'll take most all forms of payment. 3 -24 packs of sprite, or $32 plus shipping.
Plenty of good feedback on my selling and buying history

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    841.7 KB · Views: 62
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 62
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    955.4 KB · Views: 61
  • image.jpg