Wyoming guided elk hunt

Trails West Outfitters
Josh and crew run a fantastic hunt in units 61 and 62 wilderness areas. My bull is pictured. Took me 10 points to draw in the special license back in 2018. Pm for more info if needed.

Another vote for Trails West and units 61 or 62.This is so much more than an opportunity to kill a big bull. Its an amazing experience, in amazing country, and it doesn't rely on elk migrating out of the Park.

I will have 13 points going into next years drawing and am looking for advice on the best possible unit and outfitter for the best bull possible! Or should I hold out a few more years to get a better unit?
Wyominig is going to a 90/10 for non residents next year! Use that info!

Check out region 45 and the outfitters there. Western slopes of the bighorns very good elk herd.
I hunted 45 with an outfitter last year. He set me up overlooking a herd of 500+ head of elk. Lots of bulls in the 320 class range but nothing bigger. So in my experience, it was a good elk herd in terms of numbers only. Had a good hunt, don't get me wrong, but I was hoping 10 points would have provided an opportunity at a larger class bull. All the hunters in camp shot similar bulls.