Wolf now in California

Not all durak....I started a wise *** remark myself as response, but couldn't pull it off. Kind of a friend or foe target too tough to separate from a distance, but given the nature of wolves, and his pedigree of coming from confirmed stock killers, Californians will learn first hand soon enough.

I posted on the article, page 15, now watch the eco-nuts,,,,, go nuts.

Now I'm having fun making up stories just like the eco-nuts. see page 17

We don't want to send all the wolves to CA, at least not until I get to shoot one of my own. :D

Letters of support from Finland for Journey. Finland only has about 150 wolves! Perhaps we can send them ours. Actually the landscape looks much the same there, stock killing, depletion of game herds, and a far distant European Union in full support of the wolf. The statement in one letter says the wolf has the right to live no matter what "NATIONALITY" it is. Wolves have nationalities now? Skor154 probably teaches science to grade school kids.

I'm sick, I am having too much fun with these nut jobs. I'm going to Hellgun)

I couldn't wade through it Jim. I'm glad your having fun, maybe in a day or so I will too, but right now it's sickening the brainwashing that's taken place. On our dime! It's too bad Yosemite wasn't the first transplant is all I'll say for now.

Too famous to kill... Ha! I cant believe the absolute lunacy. People just cant seem to understand bringing in a non native species WILL destroy the ecosystem.. Ask the Ausies how them there dingos are to be around? How about the rabbits? Jesus time and again its been proven and nobody seems to care.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.