Which archery forums do you frequent?

Len Backus

Administrator
Staff member
Tell us at which archery forums you spend time and what you like about them.

ArcheryTalk.com is my favorite. 90,000 members to answer any question you can think of. If you post a new topic, it's off the first page of "new posts" in 10 minutes, literally. Plus they do a Hunting bow review each year that is really top notch. The '08 version should be out in a couple weeks. Cool site.

Acherytalk is very good for info, but I get tired of the martin machine that runs it. Same goes for the bowtech supporters over there. Nothing against either bow. I just prefer unbiased opinions. I prefer eliteachery.com and their forums.

I havent 1 I like yet the stuff here has been good 4 me so I keep checking not all that mutch turn over thow

I was out on Archery talk for the first time just before X-mas. Ended up buying an Apex-7 for my wife for 3-D. Some really great deals for used bows on there. Out here in Alberta, Canada, a new Apex-7 would run me about $1600 for a bare bow. Bought mine from Archery talk for $500 and it's in mint shape.

Last edited:
Archerytalk.com - heres why though - and bare in mind i love this whole website. I havent been on much on either but finally a forum for us long distance shot aficianados...

I like archerytalk - and here - because it seems like i am in the company of adults. I was at some forum called 3D shoots or some such and i swear i felt like i was in the company of sarcastic to bratty 14 year olds. I dont need that.
Maybe shooting at stuffed animals gravitates toward them - i dont know but it got old quick until i was nudged by a fellow member, a MARTIN man who suggested archery talk... wow what a difference maturety makes.

Dont get me wrong folks, i love 3dshoots and im a 48 yr old man going on 18, but come on, save the acid remarks, jabs and general idiot demeanor for someplace else.

LOL, thats what i like about both sites, here and archery talk.

Pete

I am with you on that 1 iam onyl a few years behind you on age and dont got time for games ask a ? get a strate answer

Just went back to traditional archery last year, and took a whitetail with my recurve. Tradgang.com is a super place for information and new and used equipment for sale. Another is stickbow.com another super source of information.
A great group of people on both sites, always eager to help out with anything you may need.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.