Vegas range

Roadcat01

I heard there was a long gun range (500 yds) opened in the north part of Las Vegas (wasn't even planned for when I moved out). Anyone been to it, any good, etc? Haven't been to Vegas in awhile, and figured maybe go out and get in some practice while the wife dropped quarters.

Visit. Shooting Range - General Information

Last I heard the range was up to 200 yards. You can call the office and ask if the 500 yard phase is complete. If you need further yardage just go to the Dry lake bed north of APEX. Check out the no shooting map of clark county for approved BLM shooting areas.

Tthere is a recently, within the past 18 months or so, opened facilty north of Las Vegas. It is a state-of-art facility and managed by Clark County.
Here is the link Shooting Range - General Information . I have shot there many times and it is quite impressive. I think there longest range is 1,200 yards. Full time range masters are on hand. This Shooting Park is capable of handling National Match events.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.