USPS disgust….

I bought a bunch of bullets was supposed to arrive in 3 days. Over a month later, I get a box that was busted open and resealed with tape. over half the bullets were gone and those that we're inside looked like they had been kicked out the back of the truck and run over. Doesn't matter if you buy insurance because they will wear you down till you give up and eat the loss.

Years ago I got hurt. I had ins. through a MAJOR. Ins. Co. that I'll call old Blu. I got hurt and the ins Co found every reason to kick back my claim forms. Mostly things written on their forms This went on for a year or more. I fished with a guy that worked there as a troubleshooter. He went out to try to get major accounts back that they were in danger of loosing. I told him one day while we were out fishing and Chris told me that was a maneuver that they intentionally use because most people after so many tries give up and the insurance company, old Blu, would save themselves the settlement. He didn't like at all, it made his job alot harder andhhe thought it was wrong. That was about 40 years ago and I still avoid old Blu Ins. They may be better now but I have seen the number of large office buildings grow in number since then. I eventually got a 75% settlement and I think he must have helped with that.

enough said:
airgun label marked.jpg

Last edited:
Just use fed ex ground. Fill out online, print label and have have fed ex pick it up at your home..avoid the desk, they are stupid
FedEx is easy as long as it's not a firearm or serialized component; even for non-FFL holders.

It's UPS that makes it impossible to ship anything firearm related for non-FFL holders.

FedEx is easy as long as it's not a firearm or serialized component; even for non-FFL holders.

It's UPS that makes it impossible to ship anything firearm related for non-FFL holders.
They didn't mark it fragile. If they had, it would be worse.

So I used my local post office back on January 18th to ship a stock back to Mesa to open a barrel channel up. In the process USPS lost my stock. I have fought with them since the first part of February to either find it or reimburse me. After phone call after call after call and submitting a claim with the exact invoice and credit card statement they continued to deny my claim. Luckily I got a local postal worker to step in to see this through. Received a "reimbursement settlement" of HALF of my stock costs to replace! HALF! While half is better than nothing it still ****es me off to no end that they were responsible for the handling of my package to and from and THEY lost it! And I get is half of what my item is worth to replace! Just beware and spend a little extra on other carriers with your valuables!
That's why usps should be privatized

Fed ex ground for rifles is super easy. Go online, fill out form, print label and schedule a pick up.

Nice to know there's still a few real Indians out there, keepN those Pony Express boys in good riding condition!! Glad it was delivered, hope stuff was okay. That's hard to believe.
After 30 days I filed a claim with USPS (package was insured). They of course denied it. They could not find the package. Sixty days later it was delivered (and contents were OK..I package well)....USPS still listed it as lost. After 4 to 5 months the USPS said it was lost and they were going to close the case. I never told them it was delivered.....wanted to know just how long they would look. LOL

After 30 days I filed a claim with USPS (package was insured). They of course denied it. They could not find the package. Sixty days later it was delivered (and contents were OK..I package well)....USPS still listed it as lost. After 4 to 5 months the USPS said it was lost and they were going to close the case. I never told them it was delivered.....wanted to know just how long they would look. LOL
They were closing it even though it was still missing. Did they try to settle?

I totally lost out on my USPS shipping and the value of a custom AR15 upper that I had built by using USPS. I purchased insurance for a value of $1000.00 on top of the shipping cost to send my AR upper. The person receiving my upper called me up and said that my upper was totally destroyed. He described it someone held the barrel with one hand and drugged the other end on the road for five miles. I tried claiming for the insurance money by filling out the required form and also included photos as well as receipts with actually totaled $1800.00 and got NOTHING! I had even used my three chances up to appeal the denial to no avail. I am really ****ed! The USPS mail service really sucks and they have the nerve to ask the government to bail them out. I also get boxes through the USPS left on my doorstep which looks like a dog had chewed it all up with large gaping holes in it with no paperwork that states that it was delivered damaged so that I could take it back to the USPS office to deny the delivery.

Just for everyone's information. I had also asked a FedEx counter agent about if I had sent a box through them and had purchased insurance to cover the cost of the item and they had somehow lost or damaged the item, would they pay me back the insurance money? the agent told me that if the value was over a $100.00 I would have a hard time getting the money even if I had supplied them with the receipt for the product. This is what I was told.

It is the insurance companies that does not want to payout the money and I think that the only way that you may have a chance to get your insurance money is to take them to court.

My advice is to NOT pay for the insurance of the product through USPS because it will be pointless. The insurance company is just ripping off the customer giving you a false sense of security trying to protect your valuable items. FedEX or UPS may be a much better way of shipping a valuable item even though you may have no chance of getting your money back for the value of the package. They seem to be more responsible in assuring the delivery of your package. I have even been told by vendors that they will never send a package through USPS because of this.

Recent Posts