This Home Depot worker speaks fluent redneck

Poor people got poor ways 😁
Did you know that when the Pilgrams came over they thought Lobsters were like Cockroaches and it was disgusting to eat them!

"POOR People got POOR ways"! You must be young and your parents bought you your first Corvett when you turned 16, had Mike Jordan Sneakers, had a cell phone when you were five and never cooked your own meals or washed you own clothes.

Did you know that when the Pilgrams came over they thought Lobsters were like Cockroaches and it was disgusting to eat them!

"POOR People got POOR ways"! You must be young and your parents bought you your first Corvett when you turned 16, had Mike Jordan Sneakers, had a cell phone when you were five and never cooked your own meals or washed you own clothes.
Nope I am older and raised both in the shortgrass southwest and the ozarks, always lived many miles from others and had to learn to be self sufficient and not be afraid to learn.
Growing up part native and elder's handing down knowledge is VERY far from what you are thinking

Nope I am older and raised both in the shortgrass southwest and the ozarks, always lived many miles from others and had to learn to be self sufficient and not be afraid to learn.
Growing up part native and elder's handing down knowledge is VERY far from what you are thinking
I figured that you were from the old school of things. Totally understand was making a joke of what the new generation is like.

I wish that others could have experienced the life I did. Hunting for food, rabbits, squirrels, groundhogs, crawfish, water cress, wild onions, wild garlic, Polk, hickory chicken, and other mushrooms, and all kinds of nuts and berries, I try hard to teach my grandchildren and to teach them how to build their own bows, arrows, and knapping arrowheads