This Home Depot worker speaks fluent redneck

CanisLupus

IMG_1512.jpeg

I have a freezer like number 4 and I put 3 deer plus odds and ends in it every year. One year, had a hog and 3 deer in it.

So, 4 deer if they are whitetails is about right, hams, steaks, backstrap,
burger, sausage, roasts etc. Mule deer maybe only 2-3 though.

What do ya think goes in Louisiana shorenuff bayou gumbo??

Possums, racoons, alligator, fish, (even carp), nutria, armadillos (along bout East Texas), andouille saugage, crawfish, shrimp, and worn out gaskets from cars and tractors.
Top off with red hot cajun killer sauce and nobody even cares!
Its Beaudacious Goode!🤔

They wouldn't even allow some of that cajun hot sauce to be imported into Canada. Its too beaudacious hot for them French Canadians
in Montreal, much less the English. Trudeau said everbody has to wear hazard suits and masks just to load it on a truck and then there's hazmat and shipping......Now Georgia aint too fer from the Louisiana Bayou, and Texas is next door.

Bet they like their possum etufee, and andouille and crawfish gasket gumbo in Georgia too. They might even throw in some coyote when aint nobody lookin. White lightn to wash down the liquid fire, and
pert soon, nobody cares nohow.

Yall Canucks come visit, hear?

Good marketing.
In the "2 deer" model, I have ~40lbs of venison, 35lbs of pork, two 13lb turkeys and ~10lbs of beef. Add to that, ~5lbs of coffee, a bunch of frozen grain, and veggies. The turkeys are the least efficient on space.