• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Stuff I should have kept.

Dave King

Every year or so I clean out my reloading bench and vicinity. This last cleaning session I threw out several thousand pieces of once fired 308 brass as I couldn't find anyone that wanted it.

Before I do more cleaning I'll list what I have, maybe one of you can use the stuff.

And I just ordered brass for the .308 Rem 700 VLS! This is my first rifle purchased for relatively, long range shooting, a first step. I have been silently lurking and learning from these boards. Let me thank you and all the other folks for the knownledge and enjoyment gained.

Is this the oldest post? Makes me wonder is the "For Sale" section needs some clearing out! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

It's only 5.5 years old... Come on, she's got some life left in 'er. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Dave, whatcha got ? I could always use some .308 brass,,,, if you happen to find any more that is /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SpeedBump

I'm sure I have some 308 Win. once fired Federal Gold Medal Match brass down stairs again.... (I keep giving the stuff away but is piles up every once in a while.)

Just did a "dig in the fired brass box" and found 3 boxes (60 rounds) of Federal GMM and 7 boxed (140 rounds) of Lake City 2003 M118 LR (Long Range)(all the same LOT). I'm sure I have some more once fired Fed GMM of the same LOT as the 3 boxes I found, I'll dig around some more if you want it.

Hey Dave this Carlos in Colorado. Save some FGM for me, plan on buying a .308. See you next time you come down for hunting season with, Michael, and the gang.

Carlos