• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Stuff I can give away.

Dave King

I'll post some of my gifting stuff here (tomorrow - 07 Dec 2007), get ready!

7th

its been the 7th here for 19 hours it will be the 8th soon

Cheers Bill
Australia

By now there is a long, long line of people camped out on the sidewalk waiting anxiously for Dave's next post!

All are hunkered down in the bitter cold, some with blankets wrapped around their shoulders to keep the icy chill at bay.

I see two or three holding in their freezing bare hands wrinkled sheets of paper that look like lists of goodies they need.

There is a fire burning in a barrel off to the side. Some guys are warming their hands over it while buddies hold their place in the line that is starting to snake around the distant corner.

The sense of excitement in the air is palpable!

I Never get anything for free.but i'm curiouse to see who dose...

I think it's cool that some will actually give stuff away now days,as money hungery as alot of people are.

Okay

Everyone stay in line, the garage door is now opening... no pushing or shoving.

I'll start a thread for each item I list, they'll all start as free items (Gifts) but I will entertain a return gift if the other party (that'd be YOU) feels obligated by regional social norms or generous or whatever.

If more that one person would desire the item I will entertain making a choice as to the new owner based on some criteria as yet undetermined.

I reserve the right to withdraw an item for any reason (bickering would be one reason).

I will present the item as best I understand it, I will list faults that I know (and recall). If the item is dangerous (could put an eye out or something without special instructions) I may limit its demise to someone I know and trust.

I assume the new user will use the item as designed and intended and for lawful purposes. If the new user in injured with the item I will be forced to believe it was due to negligence, willful ignorance or stupidity (or any combination of two or in extreme cases all three).

I have the following items to list:

Brunton Compass
Dunn knife
Boto Bottle filters
Motorola radios (3 but only two work as I know it)
SOG SCUBA/DEMO knife
Win 38-55 Brass (new)
Win 356 brass (new)
HellStorm gloves (Black Kevlar medium) (new)
RCBS dies 38-55
RCBS dies 257 Roberts
Redding dies 358/356 Win
RCBS dies 416 Rigby
Knives of Alaska knife.

(This is the stuff I found first, I didn't look too long or hard just yet).

Ohh, I would love the SOG SCUBA knife.

He tried to give that sucker to me but I try hard to stay out of water deeper than my knees.

I am surprised there is not a long list of people wanting the 38-55 dies.

Last edited:
Dave would it be possible to have first dibs on the motorola raidio's.

More than happy to pay carriage from you to me :D

HP

Guys...

Relax....

I'll list the stuff as stated earlier in this thread. I just wanted to let folks know I had more stuff... It wasn't to get anyone in the "I would like" mode.

I'll post a new thread for each individual item, make your desires known in the new threads please.

LOL... Yes... the gloves are medium