• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Stuff I can give away.

Alaska Knife

Hi Dave I would have loved the gloves but they won't strech onto my hands.

I could realy use another Knife.

As I am not around when you post the threads as it is night here and my barrel started a bush fire as I waited last night because it was 90 degree's f here I was to buisy putting the fire out.
I promise I did not fall asleep in my bed with the airconditioner on :).

Is it possible to put my name in the line for the Alasksa Knife I realy like the knife you have already listed but there is already a person interested so I have missed it.

Also what would like me to do about the cost of postage to Australia.

Cheers Bill
Australia

Wild Bill

The Alaska knife is listed in a new thread. I made mention that you have a desire for this knife. Now go put out the fire....

XPHunter

I have another set of HellStorm type gloves, they're not the Kevlar but they're very nice and also NEW. They're Size Large and if you'd like to try them I'll send them... I had intended to keep them for myself but I have two other set stuffed into coat pockets already.

GUYS

Please don't reply in this thread to make your desires for an item known... Please wait for the individual thread for each item.

Its difficult for me to keep track of the various items and people in a single thread (known from past experience).