Shooting in Colorado

Hello, I'm now in Lakewood, my # is 573-220-8127 justgoharder you have a pm, and i'll b wanting to shoot with anyone else too, just still struggling to find imr4350 and 105amax 6mm bullets...

Hey Savagebien,

I know our little local gunshop has some 105 a-max's on the shelf, they may cost a little more, but they are available. I am in the Sterling area. ( N.E. Colorado)

P.M. me if I can help.

Tony.

I'm game any time your up in Fort Collins area...

I do primarily 400-1000yrds

I just moved up here to Fort Collins and I need some help finding some places to shoot and some other guys that are into long range shooting. Also, I just got some reloading equipment so I'll be working on some loads as well.

PM me if you wan't to shoot sometime!

Hey im new here and getting into long range i just live east of fort collins as well and would love to meet up with some of you guys for some shooting, so pdogs or whatever, i dont have my "good" long range gun yet, but its definitly in the works. PM me or ill check back on this thread.

Hey im new here and getting into long range i just live east of fort collins as well and would love to meet up with some of you guys for some shooting, so pdogs or whatever, i dont have my "good" long range gun yet, but its definitly in the works. PM me or ill check back on this thread.

We are deffinatly in eachothers A/O. Shoot me a pm when you wanna go.

If anyone is still looking...I live in Parker and work in Denver.
I would LOVE to get back into long range shooting in the civilian world.
If you are serious and responsible... hit me up.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.