Rangefinders: Sig Kilo 2000, Bushnell Elite 1 mile CONX, or Vortex Ranger 1500

here are my results from this morning (please excuse the terrible picture, it was rather windy and cold this morning, about 15 minutes before sunrise) i ranged the salt lick at 8.5 yards (again, dont pay any attention to where the aim point is in relation to the block :rolleyes:) after the morning sit, i grab a 100ft tape measure and measured at 25' 2. then i ranged a tree at 14 yards and again measured 41' 10 3/4"

overall i would tend to agree that your other reviewer had a lemon/isolated incident as mine seems to be right on.

Thanks scottyboy, my sig kilo 2000 showed up today fro 360 delivered and i'm very pleased! My first order got backordered at swfa, i then found it at Loving arms for 350 plus 10 for the ride.

If this site was easier to post pics i would, go to Loving Arms LLC on facebook and it's posted in the comments. Or i cam email a photo of my invoice to you?

It's not that hard!

imagejpeg

imagejpeg

About 3 weeks ago I bought the sig kilo 2000. it pulled impressive yardages on the 80 mile drive back from the store. a couple of days later, we took it out scouting to find it wouldn't pull past about 560. I took it back and exchanged it for another. I took it out and was satisfied with the performance. Then, my wife and I went hunting and we used it to range a herd of elk at 740 yards in low morning light. she was able to make a kill shot so I was happy. I did notice it kind of struggled. the next day my daughter and I were out and when the sun was up high in the sky we were having lunch and playing with it. I noticed that when trying to range spruce trees off in the distance, I couldn't get it to pull past about 700 yards. after pointing it at about everything I could find at all angles, I pulled out my other range finder that my boy and I bought together. its a leica 1600-B. when ranging with it, I could pull most everything that the sig could not, including trees and such out to 1400 yards. the next day, I took a drive around farm country with both rangefinders. the leica outperformed the sig hands down on everything past about 600 yards. this was in bright sunny conditions. the funny thing is, up until this test, I was pulling 2200 yards with the sig in low light at houses and such. I returned the unit and bought another leica. Right now they are on clearance at sportsmans warehouse for 599:). i would seriously think twice or test the unit very carefully b 4 making choice. The rangefinder absolutely has to perform when out hunting.

If you posted some photos they are unavailable to me.

That was a joke! , because, yes. It is a pain in the *** to post photo's on here.
But I did go on your site but didn't see anything close to your price. Do you have a hotlink you can post?

That was a joke! , because, yes. It is a pain in the *** to post photo's on here.
But I did go on your site but didn't see anything close to your price. Do you have a hotlink you can post?

photobucket is the only way I have found to load pics here

you can use the attachment feature for photos but mine always seem to be too large

if you post from your PC directly it shouldnt be a problem (ive never had one at least) posting direct from your phone, yes...that is a problem with file size and attaching them.

I checked the site and saw them back up to 395. They had a post on fb that they got some in priced to low to advertise, in the coments it said they got permission to sell for 350.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts