What rangefinder? Sig kilo or vortex ranger?

dakotakidd

Anyone have experience with the sig kilo 2000 and the vortex ranger 1500?
Cabela's has them both on sale vortex is $425 and the sig is $415 so about a wash price wise. would like to range game out to 1000 yards (not that I'll take game at that far, just be fun to have the option) and if it'll do that it'll range steel or rocks at well over 1500. Just wondering pros and cons to each one.
Thanks!

I'm sure I could find it cheaper online other that Cabela's, it just that darn Cabela's visa I have kinda makes it hard to buy elsewhere. Can use my points and not pay much out of pocket.

Well in that case at one time they did have them on sale for 350... Kicking myself still for not snagging one, but I foresee the price sliding.

Same here. I passed them up at that price too. Hoping to see them go lower, I think they're getting to be the old model now that the 2200 is out. So maybe I'll just leave my card in my wallet till fall.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.