Prairie dog hunts

New to forum, reminded me how much fun prairie dog hunting was. Anyone know of current hunting grounds? My dad used to go on organized hunts up in Montana and Wyoming, always had a great time. Now that I am semi retired, I would love to attend one. Last post I saw, was from 2021. Any updates would be appreciated.
I see this is an old post. i've done my dog hunting around Lamar Colorado. Always had very good shooting out there.
Just hit any coffee shop and talk to the guys setting around drinking coffee and they will Steer you to plenty of places to shoot for free.

I just moved to Texas from Missouri. I am looking to learn about all of the hunting and long range shooting opportunities that are available. I am half way between Austin and San Antonio. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Sorry to hear you move to Texas where there is very little or no public land. we will let you come back to Missouri whenever you want to. Kill some hogs while you're down there.

Look for state owned lands in Montana north of the Yellowstone River. Many ranchers will let you shoot as long as you are careful about your shot placement. Bullets go far in the flatish, treeless country there. You must ask first before shooting.
Crazy Pan small.jpg

About Dg hunting in Montana, back in "the day"; {70s} how did I get this old,..the BLM offices had free maps of all the prairie dog towns, 3 0r 4 of us, hunted around Malta, and Havre. Then, if you told the ranchers, you were looking for PDs, they welcomed you like long lost RICH kin!

New to forum, reminded me how much fun prairie dog hunting was. Anyone know of current hunting grounds? My dad used to go on organized hunts up in Montana and Wyoming, always had a great time. Now that I am semi retired, I would love to attend one. Last post I saw, was from 2021. Any updates would be appreciated.
Jim River Guide Service in SD.

I'm really surprised to hear of any government agency using poison. I understood that poisoning was outlawed due to the fact that the carrion was taking its tole on protected species like Bald Eagles. I know that our Declaration of Independence contains the phrase "Life, Lib............................., and the Pursuit of Happiness", and apparently Happiness, but apparently our bureaucratic elite don't believe PD shooting is happiness, but do believe that collateral damage in the form of eagles is acceptable~!

I recently made a new friend who spent many years as a professional guide in Tanzania. He had to retire because his knees are now shot and he no longer can walk any distance. He still loves to shoot, and I think that it would be great to find a PD hunt that we could drive to and shoot from a platform on a trailer.
Help finding such an opportunity would be great and I'd really appreciate any help in finding such an opportunity.
BTW, you guys are great~!