Old Savage Rifle - Old Bell and Howell scope - I'm amazed!

I have never seen nor heard of a "Bell & Howell" rifle Scope other than some old night vision stuff, Are you sure that isn't and old "Bausch and Lomb" Scope?

Nice group for whatever it is!
You are 100% correct. It is a Bausch and Lomb.
Here are photos of the rifle. I am sorry for the delay. My wife tested positive for COVID Tuesday and I'm not feeling so great myself.
At some point, I would like to dress up the stock. Unless they make stock paint, I was thinking of using car trunk liner paint, if they still make it.

IMG_4446.JPG
IMG_4445.JPG

I bought a 30-ish-year-old Savage Model 12 in .223 last spring. I mounted a Bell & Howell scope from the late 1960s on it because I had nothing else at the moment. I took it out to sight in at 100 yards and was amazed! I don't think I have ever done this with a rifle before. I think I'm ready for coyote hunting! If the Savage Impulse in .270 can do this, I am going to start saving my pennies.

View attachment 411800
Old but never out.

I'm not the OP but since some folks were asking for pictures and since I had posted a shot group picture I would post this pic 9f my wife's old Savage 110E Chambered in 243. I had the gun bouncing around in my pickup truck for a year while coyote trapping and hunting so it took some abuse. One day my wife got in my truck, saw the rifle and asked, "Whose gun is that?" I replied, "Don't you know your own rifle?" After a minor *** chewing I ended up refinishing the stock.
IMG_20221125_085846.jpg

You are 100% correct. It is a Bausch and Lomb.
Here are photos of the rifle. I am sorry for the delay. My wife tested positive for COVID Tuesday and I'm not feeling so great myself.
At some point, I would like to dress up the stock. Unless they make stock paint, I was thinking of using car trunk liner paint, if they still make it.

View attachment 412413View attachment 412412
Use Cerakote Air dry for paint.

Hope you both feel better soon!