OK, a silly 6.5 Creed question, which to buy ?

do a search on here about the Camilla from Weatherby I think it's the only woman's rifle that's truly unique. If possible at least let her shoulder it and see the difference. My wife is not at all a rifle person and I had her try one without telling her why. Her first words were"this fits totally different then any rifle I've used"
Yep, that's another excellent recommendation..

I hear the Tikka's are good shooters, but i tend to lean toward Bergara, maybe im an odd duck?? This one is in 300 WM for elk, but id like to have one in the 6.5 for deer as well....might as well dream big :)
Vortex.5.jpg

For a "factory" 6.5 Creedmoor rifle - this will be hard to beat:

I picked up a savage Axis a few years ago on sale for $239 after rebate. First 5 shot group was 1" with factory ammo. I bought some brass and started with Varget powder. Groups were 1/2" to 1" with barnes match burner bullets. seemed to like middle of the road recipe with with this bullet and powder. Switched to Sta bil 6.5 and Barnes 127 LRX bullet and stoked up with a full case of powder, groups are under 3/4" nearly all the time. Velocity was 2850 with was right where i wanted it from this gun and caliber and bullet. And this gun is 1/20th of the cost of some of my rifles and shoots just as well. The only work I have done to it is change the trigger pull spring and that took all of 20 minutes.
The other cheap improvement is the bolt lift kit(look them up on eBay $20 ish ) makes the bolt lift to reset the firing pin way smoother.

I picked up a Savage Axis 2 in this caliber for my boy, ridiculously accurate which I tend to find most Savage offerings. A tikka action is always nice and they are certainly accurate as well. Good luck!
After years of not owning a savage, I now see the light Very good accuracy at a very cheap price with flexibility to replace the barrel yourself.