Noreen expands ELR rifle offerings with "ELR Bolt Action Rifle"

The new Noreen looks interesting but I wish it was a grand or so cheaper. For that price you can buy a rws built 50bmg to your own specs with a McMillan receiver and jewel trigger standard.
I'm loving all of the new products that have been coming out for elr shooting. The next 5 years is going to be interesting to say the least.

It looks
https://onlylongrange.com/elr-bolt-action-rifle/

Note the "Bolt action based on the McMillan receiver inlet" and the wide range of chamberings, incl .50 DTC. Will be interesting to find out what the action is all about - licensed McMillan, overstock McMillans from JJ Rock, Noreen "clone", or?

Is ELR getting HOT or what?

Looks very cool and they did a great job with aesthetics. AT 6500 that is a chunk and allows the buyer a lot of less expensive options that are just as well made, accurate, and dependable for about a grand less. I wonder if they did market research for that price point to know they have customers waiting for that rifle at the price. 31 lbs? Woah.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.