NM speed goat

RB II

My first trip for antelope, bagged a somewhat average buck. 415 yds off of a tripod. 7SS with Berger VLD-H 168. Had an awesome time. Beautiful country and lots of animals. Rode the CanAm many miles.

Attachments

• IMG_3832.png
    IMG_3832.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 329
Really? Looks like most of NM, LOL. That is like saying, "Oh, yeah! I've been in that spot in the Big Thicket".
Actually the background is quite a specific landmark for only one area in New Mexico. It has some very distinct features. It's in Northeast New Mexico, Just outside Des Moines. The feature is the foot of Sierra Grande, an extinct volcanoe, and a sibling to nearby Mount Capulin, which has a crater you can descend in to.

Actually the background is quite a specific landmark for only one area in New Mexico. It has some very distinct features. It's in Northeast New Mexico, Just outside Des Moines. The feature is the foot of Sierra Grande, an extinct volcanoe, and a sibling to nearby Mount Capulin, which has a crater you can descend in to.

Capulin is pretty neat…..been there a couple of times, took my kids there in the early '80's! memtb