84"+ Wy speed goat

Broke in my new 6.5 PRC I built on 3 Oct. This was a DIY hunt on BLM land. Conditions were horrible with all the rain the area received. Lots of area were inaccessible due to the muddy conditions. Shot was 585 yards with a 6.5 PRC shooting hand loaded 143 eldx's @ 3083 fps. DRT results. Buck is short and stocky, 14 1/2 on hook side and 12 5/8 on other side, but has lots of mass 7" bases and 6 7/8" prongs. Taxidermist green scored gross of 84 6/8" but has alot of deductions and may not make 80" after drying. Dont matter I could not be happier with him!
Nice buck

Congratulations. Great story, photos and gun/ballistic description. An amazing buck being he looks so young. An old taxidermist and friend told me when looking for a book antelope, "no hook, no book". Too bad his other side didn't have the same hook. It looks like it may have been broken off?

Solid work.

Congratulations. Great story, photos and gun/ballistic description. An amazing buck being he looks so young. An old taxidermist and friend told me when looking for a book antelope, "no hook, no book". Too bad his other side didn't have the same hook. It looks like it may have been broken off?

Solid work.
Thank you, yes he was broken abit one the one side.