Just a thought, but have you tried a different mag? I would think the mag should hold the cartridge level instead of point up, so the bolt strips it out of the mag more in line with the bore.

I myself would not worry about a warranty I would send it to someone local have them polish the feed ramp maybe try to tune the mag a little before that although a plastic mag is hard to deal with
My thinking too. I still suspect the mag because I can put downward pressure on the shooting bag with the mag and It feeds smoother. So I ordered another mag. If it does not work then I have a backup mag. May need ramp polished and mag work. It's still hunting. Just need one shot as long as everybody stays still.

My thinking too. I still suspect the mag because I can put downward pressure on the shooting bag with the mag and It feeds smoother. So I ordered another mag. If it does not work then I have a backup mag. May need ramp polished and mag work. It's still hunting. Just need one shot as long as everybody stays still.
Plastic mags are quieter but because of thickness they rob you of a little room inside a metal mag you get a little more room because the edges are thinner but metal lips can be tuned much easier than plastic

Is this a new problem or has the rifle done it from day 1? Seems to me if it just started, it could very well be a mag issue. Do you have this problem with factory ammo, or loads seated to SAAMI length?

Is this a new problem or has the rifle done it from day 1? Seems to me if it just started, it could very well be a mag issue. Do you have this problem with factory ammo, or loads seated to SAAMI length?
Since day one. Have not shot factory ammo in 10 yrs. Shorter bullets do work with no problem but I'll have a .060+ jump. Groups opened up.

Since day one. Have not shot factory ammo in 10 yrs. Shorter bullets do work with no problem but I'll have a .060+ jump. Groups opened up.
Try the new mag first. Or it may just be the profile of the bullet not wanting to play well with the feed ramp (Guessing). Or maybe try a different bullet. As you said it feeds fine with a shorter COL. Worst case have competent smith diagnose it. I`m not a gunsmith by any stretch of the word, just a shooter/hunter.