Elkpro1

Hello , I am a new member , I run a moderatly large outfitting and consulting operation mainly for ELK ,ANTELOPE and some deer , bear , lion .
Lifelong shooter with all weapons . Love the wild selection of long range gear in the times we live in ,
from powder , bullitts , guns , scopes and rangefinders that we dreamed of 50 years ago growing up . I also specialize in muzzleloaders .

Hello , I am a new member , I run a moderatly large outfitting and consulting operation mainly for ELK ,ANTELOPE and some deer , bear , lion .
Lifelong shooter with all weapons . Love the wild selection of long range gear in the times we live in ,
from powder , bullitts , guns , scopes and rangefinders that we dreamed of 50 years ago growing up . I also specialize in muzzleloaders .
Welcome to the LRH Forum from GA.
This is the BEST Forum on LR Hunting, Reloading and GS for information and discussion.
The most important part of this Forum are the people!!! A lot of GREAT members and a wealth of information. Can't meet a better bunch of Gals and Guys!!!!
We look forward to your participation and sharing your knowledge with the group.

May look you up for an Antelope hunt some time.

If we can help in any way let us Gals and Guys know.
Len & Jill